Reading time...
Today I started preparing a new post about Stockholm. So...I started choosing the photos and make a plan about what and how I am going to write. Then I remembered that today is my last day of my holiday..so I decided to take it easy.
Now I am chilling in my sofa with my Kindle, my Spotify music and, of course, Felix, my wonderful dog! My man went to work tonight so Felix is keeping me company...so I won't feel alone. He is such a sweetheart!
I lighted some candles and a few of them are scented which makes my evening even cozier. Too bad my roses don't feel as fresh as I do.
Reading "A dance of dragons" in candlelight is the best evening activity!
PS: Don't forget to check my blog in a few days for the new post that I am preparing! I think it will turn out quite interesting.
Now I am chilling in my sofa with my Kindle, my Spotify music and, of course, Felix, my wonderful dog! My man went to work tonight so Felix is keeping me company...so I won't feel alone. He is such a sweetheart!
I lighted some candles and a few of them are scented which makes my evening even cozier. Too bad my roses don't feel as fresh as I do.
Reading "A dance of dragons" in candlelight is the best evening activity!
PS: Don't forget to check my blog in a few days for the new post that I am preparing! I think it will turn out quite interesting.

Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu