Home sweet home!

       I have decided to write in English from now on. Because we moved to Sweden (like a year ago), I am considering to write in Swedish too. It will  be a very good way to exercise my Swedish. And because I am mixing Swedish with English quite a lot I think this would help me a lot.
Writing in Romanian is not an option anymore because I actually want to extent my target to all readers that may be interested in this blog. I am trying to think BIG and not contain myself or put more limits on myself.

        When we moved a year ago, we wanted to start fresh! And that meant to give up a loooot of the things that we owned back home. We took just the necessary! So we basically slept on the floor the first night. Then we bought like inflatable mattress and two inflatable armchairs.....yes, armchairs! We ate in our laps, and it was quite interesting in the beginning.
       Soooo....long story short: after a year of buying second hand furniture, and sometimes new furniture, and collecting interesting stuff that I found like everywhere.....like from my best friends wedding ( the lace jar). After a year it start to look like a home. The swedes have a word "mysig" that maybe translates into cozy. And now our rented apartment it  starts to look cozy in one way or another.

      There are still a lot of stuff to do and to add, like curtains, but we are still taking it in small steps!
       I hope you guys like it too. Felix (our 3 years old dog) definitely likes it!




Comentarii